Thursday, January 8, 2009

A few pictures

The least important part of our trip was our stop in Rome, but, nonetheless, I had to post a picture.....
Can you guess where we are?! (o:
This picture was taken December 21st, the first day we met our two beautiful daughters! Aren't they precious?!
This was taken the day we had our embassy appointment...
We stayed at the Ayat Guest house (shown in the picture). I would highly recommend staying there to anybody traveling to Ethiopia!

Sisters.....Kayla was a huge help in Ethiopia! They sure love their big sis!


So many things to blog about, but so little time! Maybe someday I will be able to share more about our experience in Ethiopia!! Until then, enjoy the pics!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Thank you! Beautiful pictures. I hope that life hits the new normal in a peaceful way.

coffeemom said...

OH BOY!!! We LOVE pictures!! We love Ayat House, and those sweet girls of yours...just too precious! And really , it will all settle, slowly but surely and soon you will wake up one day and it will just feel normal and you'll realize you're not marking every half day w/ "first" or "ugh, transition" observations. They'll just be them, you know? Soon soon! MORE pics please! More travel diary! Greedy me. Love M

Shelly Roberts said...

Lori ..... we'll be in a tiny town about 20 min N of Macomb, IL. Where is your family???

Shelly Roberts said...

I can't find your email me. Email me robertsfamily@mlgc.com. When do I get to meet you in REAL LIFE??? :) Oh how fun to know you have family close to where we're going. :)

Jim and Debbie said...

It's so wonderful to see those sweet girls with their forever family! Blessings to you all.

Selena said...

Lori,
No pressure ( : but you won't remember the details in 4 months if you're anything like me. Blog now before it fades.... Meantime, I loved the pics too. All your girl are precious (and the boys too).
love,
Selena

~Laura~ said...

They are absolutely beautiful! Blessings to you guys!

Sparkz said...

It looks like she was a great help! Everyone looks so happy and great to see you all as a family :) Awesome!