In this picture, Faven is giving Emma a kiss. We arrived home late at night after Emma had already gone to bed, but Faven couldn't wait until morning to meet her!
"The girls" snuggling with their daddy (or should I say...bobby!)
Emma, Diborah and mommy. Yes, I have my hands full!!
Don't you just love this group? Nathan, Faven, Kayla, Diborah and Emma. Not sure where Derek is....I think he's staying far away these days!
This is Faven, ready for her FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! You can't tell by the picture, but she was VERY excited about going to school. She still loves school! Her only complaint is that her face gets cold at recess. She wore a scarf today!
This is a picture of the 4 sisters with their handsome brother. Nathan was all dressed up to go to Hollyball--a formal dance where the girls invite the guys. Where is Derek?!!

My 4 gorgeous girls hanging out at Derek's basketball tournament. Emma and Diborah are striking a pose!
This is the first day I let Diborah wear her hair 'down'. I decided I love her hair this way. We haven't braided it since!
My 'twins' hanging out at home with mom while everyone else is at school. They have so much fun with each other during the day. They will be great friends!

7 comments:
Great pictures!
There goes that peace pose again. lol
I just LOVE these pics showing your kids all together! What a wonderful bunch. I didn't realize Diborah was smaller then Emma! What grade is Faven in? What does she say about school? I love Diborah's hair "free"!
Oh, I LOOOOOOVE the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think that I have ever really been able to really reconnect with my blogger buddies after our girls came home. It is just too busy here and when I get a chance to "blog stalk", I am too wiped to leave witty remarks! I can't even keep up with my own blog. Ah, but though life is CRAZY BUSY, it is oh so good!
Blessings my friend,
Kristy
PS Please have your girls give Grace a call when you get a chance.....she is anxiously waiting. :-)
Hi Lori,
Kristy sent me a link to your blog. We just got our referral on Thursday. Another mom sent pictures of our girls from their trip last year in Ethiopia. There is a picture of one of our twins and your sweet Diborah! Small world.
Just wanted to say hi... you have such a beautiful family!
Hooray for the two-hip momma! I am sure you have your hands full and are keeping busy, but thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
The picture of the four girls striking a pose is a classic! Looks like you have some big personalities!
Looking forward to more...and pictures of Derek! Hope you have a good start to the week.
Rebecca
So, the girls have really warmed up to 'bobby'! That's awesome. Of course, it was just a matter of time. The kids all look so happy together. I'm glad things are going so well!
BTW I really love your hair short. I know you cut it a while back... Still, it's a REALLY cute cut!
I agree, I have had very little time to check up on blogs lately. I have let mine slip for far too long. We don't even have our baby yet and I'm amazed at how busy we can get at times. I don't know how you do it! :)
Post a Comment