John and I agreed on names and made it official....then we told Faven and Diborah. We were a bit nervous about this because, if you recall from a previous post, Faven was set on Beyonce for her and Rihanna for Diborah. We did not choose these names. However, when we told Faven and Diborah their new names, they both smiled and LOVED them!
So, now, I introduce to you....
Faven Faith and Diborah Noelle Simmons!!!
After we told Faven her name, she repeated it several times. Then, Nathan started teasing her and calling her Fay Fay. Now Faven will say..."Faven Faith....Fay Fay". She is so proud of her new name!
We gave Diborah the middle name Noelle because her 'gotcha day' was just 4 days before our Christmas day. She also loves her new name, but has a hard time pronouncing it!
There is only one problem...now Emma wants to change her name! We told her that her middle name is her grandma's middle name. Her solution: change grandma's middle name too!

8 comments:
I LOVE the middle names. Finding names is so hard, but you did a great job! I have cousins (they are sisters) and their names are Faith and Noel. They are meant to be together I quess:0) Your children (all of them) are beautiful!
Michelle
Great names!They are perfect. I'm glad they are over Beyonce and Rihanna. Love the pic of the little girls together....so sweet.
I love their names. I also laughed out loud when I read Emma's comment. I think that she sounds like a problem solver.
Beautiful names! And I think it is great how they love their new names. So cool!
Have a great weekend!
I love the names, too! Very funny about Emma!
sounds beautiful!
Beautiful names! How could they not love them? They were well chosen for them.
And Emma! Too funny!!!
Rebecca
I LOVE their new middle names. And they're much more meaningful than Beyonce and...whatever the other one was! Ha ha! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment