I have enjoyed getting to know so many people through blogs who are also adopting (or have adopted) from Ethiopia. Since we've been home, I have felt a bit disconnected from this part of my life. We have been extremely busy! We have not only dealt with lice and ringworm (ewww!), but enrolling in 1st grade and preschool, doctor's appointments, lab appointments, and, not to mention basketball tournaments, 20th anniversary (what?...that came and went a bit unnoticed!!!). We have been BUSY!! But, I have to say, I miss blogging! I miss my blog friends!
I appreciate the encouraging words!! Keep them coming!
I will say this....I love my new family! I think of those still waiting and those who have recently traveled often. I wish you all the best!! God Bless!!

4 comments:
Completely understand! We may need a post on how to care for the lice and ringworm (very character building). I trust that the uninvited "guests" are no more, or does it take a long time to "evict" them? Are Diborah and Faven excited about school? How is the language going? It is funny how the change in our age preference has changed my perspective and therefore my perspective and concerns. Thank you for posting whenever you can, my friend. A&P 2 starts Thursday at 7:30am-this is when you need a good teacher like your husband!
Don't worry, things will begin to settle down and life won't be as hectic as it is right now. :-)
don't worry about us. It'll get better once things get settled.
I know you must be running every direction and then some! Been there, doing that!!! Please keep posting and picturing when you have time!
How is every one? Do you have the lice and ringworm under control?
We so missed getting to travel with you but we definitely felt your presence. We stayed in the Ayat house and saw your comments in the guest book. We saw the t-shirts on the boys at Kolfe and got to pass out the shirts at another orphanage on Christmas Day. You felt so close!
Hope you have a good day - with some moments of non-busy!!!
Rebecca
Post a Comment