Monday, December 1, 2008

WE PASSED!!!

**EDITED**

We passed court! Faven and Diborah officially have the last name of Simmons--forever!! Okay, until they get married, but you know what I mean!

I deleted the video from this post and put it at the top of the blog, so it will be available for me, I mean you, whenever you visit my blog! (o:

Thanks for all of the congratulations and words of encouragement!

31 comments:

K-Tuds said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are beautiful!

CHRISTY said...

Oh, how beautiful! I am delighted for you guys! Hooray!

Jan and Randy said...

Congratulations. So excited for you. Your girls are precious.

Jan (Gladney Family)

Jen said...

They are beyond beautiful and perfect! What a wonderful way to celebrate the season. I could not be happier for you. When do you find out you your dates for travel?

~Laura~ said...

I'm so so so happy for you guys! congrats! WOO HOO!! They are beautiful!

Adoption Cubed said...

Lori,
Oh my goodness!!! I am soooo excited for your family! Yay! Happy, happy day! Soon you will have them in your arms! Keep us posted about your travel dates!

Celebrate!!!
Rebecca

Shelly Roberts said...

PRAISE GOD!!!! Rejoicing with you dear family!!! Blessings, Shelly

Natalie Fournet said...

They are so beautiful!!! I am so thankful you passed and so excited for your family! The wait is over...yeah!!!!!

coffeemom said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just got home and saw this!!! I am SO SO excited!! God is so good, all the time!! I am just crying. And I KNOW Diborah! She crawled right up into my lap each time I went to her care center. I wanted to bring her home too! She is SWEET. AS. PIE!!!!!!!!! ANd stunning beautiful. HEr sister must have been playing w/ other kiddos when I was there, I didn't know she had one. I can look through my pics and send them. I know, she'll be in your arms so soon, but you might still like to have them. No kidding, she caught my heart. I am SO SO happy she found your family forever. That makes this even better. I had NO idea. WOWEEEE!!!!! just. so. thrilled. God bless you. Love M

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations!!! THey are beautiful!

J, A, T and Y said...

Oh congratulations....how wonderful. Your girls are so beautiful...you must all be over the moon with excitement! It is so great to hear so GOOD news!

Amy B. said...

Congratulations. Your girls are beautiful. We are very happy for you.

Rebecca said...

I'm so excited you guys passed! Your girls are absolutely gorgeous - a wonderful addition to the family! Congratulations!

Do you have your travel dates yet? We may be traveling together! Good times!

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so very, very happy for you! You must be breathless with excitement and anticipation. They're beautiful little girls!

Nicholas said...

Lori, how amazing and beautiful! I loved the video so very much! Your daughters are so amazing and I can't wait to hear of your travel date and see you all together as one family! Congratulations!!!!! Fantastic news!!!! YIPEE!!!

coffeemom said...

Lori, I've got pics! email me so I have your email address. schoolmom5@comcast.net
love m

Sara said...

I am beyond happy for you all!! What a wonderful day!

Jennifer said...

More good news!! Your babies are coming home!! Stunning girls! Congratulations!!! You're going to Africa!

Amber said...

Oh my goodness, what fabulous news!!!!I love the video, you did a great job! They are adorable. What a blessing. I am so happy for you!

mama becca said...

Such delightful news!!! Congratulations!!!
becca :)

D said...

Congratulations! We just got home on November 15th with our 13 month old girl...we were there 15 days and loved it! Can't wait to follow your journey in traveling. You are going to love it and it will change your life!

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

OH, God is so good! This just brings tears to my eyes. I remember your little one, as she was one of the ones we passed out necklaces to, and she is such a sweetie! I believe the older one was at school, because I didn't see her. Stunning girls, your whole family is blessed.

Sparkz said...

I really don't have the right words but I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your news! I really can't tell you how glad I am to hear it!

emily said...

So happy for you! They are so beautiful!

msl said...

They are BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on your new daughters!!

Renee said...

What a beautiful family!

Natalie Fournet said...

Thank you for your sweet comment and offer...I will defintely take you up on your offer to bring something to the babies. My email is natalie@fournet.org

Thank you!!!!

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

I just have to add....again, how excited Grace Bizuayehu is to have her friends in America! She watched the video this morning and was excited to see herslef in there as well! :-) (In Camo shirt.)
Blessings,
Kristy

Nikki said...

Congratulations! The girls are absolutely beautiful and I love the kisses and hugs picture toward the end of the video. We are so happy for your family!

Blessings,
Nikki

Rebecca said...

so fun that we'll be travel buddies :) we're staying at the bejoe guest house - I think belay owns it. Where will you guys be? Can't wait!!

Melinda said...

Congratulations! Your girls are beautiful!!!! Hope you have a wonderful trip. We have court tomorrow after waiting 8 months, so we understand how excited you are after the long wait!