Saturday, December 13, 2008

Kayla's growing up!

My baby girl turned 19 years old yesterday! What an amazing young woman she has grown up to be! Her grandma gave her this 'Angel' ornament--it describes her perfectly!

4 days until we fly!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Kayla! so much to celebrate this month.

Christine said...

Hi. I have pictures and video of the girls playing with my son Nati from my trip. It's quite adorable and the girls are very sweet. Diborah is such a picture ham. Send me an email at christine_deloach@yahoo.com so I know how where to send it if you're interested in having it.

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Yay! You get to celebrate great days while counting down to this HUGE journey to your daughters.

Take care and hope all the last minute things fall into place.

J, A, T and Y said...

Wow....4 days? I can't believe you are leaving in 4 days....how excited you must all be. I would love if you could take a few pics of our little girl. Email me it that will work....ja3oswald@yahoo.com.

Nicholas said...

FOUR days! Oh my gosh! Wow! I am so nervous and excited for you and this journey... I wish you could pack me up in your suitcases to go with you! Happy Birthday Kayla!