We arrived home safely last night around 9:30! We are so blessed with our 2 new beautiful and wonderful daughters. Challenges? Yes, especially with communication and teaching new rules! But, we are sooo excited to be one big family! I will blog more later! Right now, Emma, Faven and Diborah need lots of attention! (It's 12:30 and I haven't even had the chance to get dressed!) Blessings to all!
14 comments:
Welcome home! What a wonderful start to the new year.
Yay! Welcome home! I can't wait to see pictures and read about your trip!
Rebecca
Praise God!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Michelle
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! SO glad you are home and can't wait to see pics and read about this big adventure!!! Will be watching for language transition tips and just the whole deal. SO SO h appy for you! rest and enjoy! Love M
So very glad you're home and all together!
I'm so happy that you're home and getting settled in. The first few weeks are rough with learning new rules, the kids learning a new environment, and everyone just adjusting to each other. I remember Ruby, when we first came home, just thinking she could open up the front door and walk outside whenever she wanted. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers! I'm so happy for you! Rebecca
Oh, I am SO GLAD that you are home...I have been praying for all but I am so bummed that we missed our airport time! Welcome home!!! Call us soon!
Love to you all,
Kristy & Family
Welcome home, I can't wait to hear more!! Congrats!
So glad to hear you are home! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! Wishing you a wonderful new year!
Welcome home! So glad you got your girls home safely!
Welcome back! I am so excited to hear about your journey after you get settled. Get some rest!
So glad everyone is home safely. Now try to get some rest as life will surely be a "little" exhausting for awhile.
Hey, you are allowed to stay in your PJ's all day. This is huge, massive life change, and it just may be the wisest thing to do to do it in those PJ's sometimes.
Trust in God's blessings and strength each day.
I'm glad that you guys are home and getting settled in! Are the girls getting used to life in the Simmons home?
I'm sad we missed out on the traditional Ethiopian dinner. I'm sure it was so fun! Going home early was definitely the best decision for us though. You'd be amazed at how much Eli has changed already!
Welcome home. I hope that your adjustment is quick and relatively painless... It's just amazing how things change so quickly. The language, the trust, everything from A-Z!
About the middle names. They can just be "pretend" middle names. You may want to wait a few months until communication is better to revisit the issue. By then they'll most likely forget anyway!
I can't wait to learn more about your adventure!!!
xo
Post a Comment