Sunday, December 7, 2008

Making a list...

We have made soooo many lists in preparation for our trip. Christmas to-do lists, for-the-trip lists, in-our-absence lists, what-to-pack lists.....

We are slowly plugging away and marking things off of the lists. It is fun and exciting! I am beyond thrilled to finally be at this point in our adoption journey! We leave one week from tomorrow! What an amazing Christmas this will be--one to remember for a lifetime!

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

FUN! I can't wait to see you guys in ET!

coffeemom said...

So excited for you guys! IT's gonna come so fast, can't wait to see it! M

Nicholas said...

This is just amazing - you'll be there before you know it! I can't wait to see it all!!

Wolfemom said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for your big news! What an adventure of a lifetime! Our prayers are with you!

Natalie Fournet said...

How exciting for you all!

I may have mailed something too late...I just mailed it today as we found out today we will probably not pass court on Monday. It should be there in 2 days...if you don't get it/can't take it...no worries...

Best wishes for your trip!

Amber said...

So exciting! You will be gone before you know it.

I love the video and your saying at the beginning. I think I will borrow that from you if you don't mind.

AB

J, A, T and Y said...

So exciting...I can't imagine all the things on your list!!!

coffeemom said...

I might add to your list if I may....but in a simple way I promise! Can you email me? Thanks so much! M