Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting ready for take-off!

Well...we have a full day today preparing for our trip! We leave home tonight and begin our flight in the morning!!!
Please pray for safe travels for us. Also, pray for my children here. Just today, we had to take Nathan's boxer to the vet to have him put to sleep. It will be hard for this momma to leave her heartbroken children! )o:
I appreciate everyone who has supported us in this process and who continues to keep us in their thoughts and prayers!!

I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

10 comments:

Adoption Cubed said...

Yay!!! You are so close! Safe travels, friends. You are, and will continue to be, in my thoughts and prayers. We will be anxious for pictures!
Rebecca

coffeemom said...

OH boy! You are going! I am SO excited for you!!! Will definately keep you in our prayers the whole way through. I also hope you really enjoy Rome, it's an amazing place in so many ways! Wow. If you can get any pics of our girl, ask Ryan or Tafesse (they'll point her out) we'd be SO grateful! Enjoy every moment. Be assured of our prayers, can't wait to see the pics and read all about the whole trip. Godspeed!

Love M

Jen said...

Safe journey! So sorry about your puppy. W will be thinking of you!

Nicholas said...

I'm so sad to hear the news about Nathans poochie. Losing a dog is so heartbreaking, like losing a family member.

Safe travels, God Bless - I can't wait to see you on the other side!

xo Lori P.!

Natalie Fournet said...

So sorry about your dog!!! Praying for a safe and wonderful trip!

Sparkz said...

Merry christmas. keep us updated!

Rebecca said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to hear that you are safely back home with your new daughters!

Wolfemom said...

Merry Christmas!! Praying it all is going well!

Sparkz said...

Just seeing how thigns are going!! :)

Jen said...

Thinking of you and hoping that your journey is going well.