I was tagged. This means I have to post on this blog the sixth picture from the sixth album on my computer and explain it. Here it is....
This is my daughter, Kayla's, prom picture taken just before her senior prom. It includes Kayla, my other daughter, Emma, Kayla's boyfriend and his two sisters.
That was fun. I was sure the 6th picture of my 6th album would be Emma since she's the baby of the family and seems to dominate all photo ops. OK, she's a ham! She somehow squeezed into this picture!

7 comments:
Such a cute photo!!!
How sweet that the little siblings got in on a prom picture! It looks like they all have some good older siblings. Kayla looks beautiful!
Rebecca
They are ALL so cute!!
That's a fun picture! She looks so beautiful and everyone looks so happy! :) I love it when kids just join into the picts. My nephew did that at my grandpas wedding. They were trying to take pictures of the brides "side" and he went and stood in the middle of the group and smiled. It was so funny and cute they decided to take the pictures with him in them!
Kayla is beautiful... and looks just like mom. Wow, she looks so grown up... I'm not sure I'd let her out of her room looking that good :) Guess they can't stay our little girls forever :(
What a beautiful picture, they are all so pretty!
I just wanted to let you know that we are on the wait-list (finally). praying for you as we get close to court date.
Post a Comment