These are the work in process pics. I didn't get one of Nathan getting his hair done--believe it or not, I couldn't find my camera!!! I know, I get the bad mom award!
These are pics of the finished product. John and Nathan's are very subtle, whereas Derek went all out! Doesn't he look happy!
This picture is for Amber.
After I took this picture, I thought of all of Savannah's peace sign (?) pictures!! Look at the face--it's exactly the same! It must be 'the thing'!! (o:
Adoption News:
5 long weeks until our court date! I can't believe I'm back to counting down weeks!!
)o: Ugh!

7 comments:
Hi Lori,
Came across your blog and am looking forward to following yoru adoption! Best wishes for a very speedy five weeks. We are adopting from Ethiopia also. Hoping to travel next summer.
Blessing to you!
Nikki
So fun. What great sports. Zach would love to do something crazy... the craziest I could stomach was a faux-hawk on him. He would have had her do something very dramatic. Have a great week and before you know it, it will be 4 then 3 then 2 and then 1.... not so far away. We are thinking/praying for you.
Good times! I wish your daughter would highlight my hair!
Wow. we do have a lot in common! Even down to the teens and toddler. (You have an extra teenager in the crew though!) :-)
Looks like lots of fun! :)
By the way, I tag you! It's a new one!
What a great family night! Hmmm, my daughter-in-law is a stylist. Maybe I could set up a family night that involves hair!
Post a Comment