
Yikes! I've been tagged! The first person to tag me was Jen. This has really caused me to think about some weird and interesting things in my life---why is that so hard for me? Here it goes....
1. I love chocolate! I could probably eat ten candy bars in one sitting--which is why my sister-in-law signed me up for our local gym's weight loss challenge! Thanks Suzy!! (O:
2. Speaking of chocolate...I eat a Snickers bar in layers. I eat the chocolate first--tricky but fun! Then, the nougat. Then the best part..the caramel and nuts. Yum! This freaked my husband out when we were dating! He must have really loved me because he married me and has put up with my 'Snicker eating habits' for 19 years!
3. My biggest fear in the whole world is public speaking! Why?! I do not know! Just don't ask me to do it!
4. In the almost 20 years that John and I have been married, we have lived in 11 different homes in 4 different towns! We have set a record at our latest location--5 1/2 years in the same house and 8 1/2 years in the same town! Woo Hoo!!
5. I come from a family with 4 children, but I grew up with many, many cousins. My mom came from a family with 10 kiddos and my dad's family had 6 kiddos! That's 28 aunts and uncles (including spouses) with 2 or more children each!
I'm carrying on my grandparents' tradition...soon we will have 6 kiddos in our house!!
6. I love to run for exercise. But...I've only run in one race. I am a very competitive person and will not run in a race I don't think I can win. Sad, I know. The one race I competed in, I did not win, but I beat my husband!! Ahhh, victory!
7. I love to do crossword puzzles! I have won my husband over to crosswords. Every night before we turn off the lights to go to sleep, we wind down with crossword puzzles--we each have our own books! It's soo romantic! (O:
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL OUR COURT DATE!!!! PLEASE PRAY WITH ME!!!
1. I love chocolate! I could probably eat ten candy bars in one sitting--which is why my sister-in-law signed me up for our local gym's weight loss challenge! Thanks Suzy!! (O:
2. Speaking of chocolate...I eat a Snickers bar in layers. I eat the chocolate first--tricky but fun! Then, the nougat. Then the best part..the caramel and nuts. Yum! This freaked my husband out when we were dating! He must have really loved me because he married me and has put up with my 'Snicker eating habits' for 19 years!
3. My biggest fear in the whole world is public speaking! Why?! I do not know! Just don't ask me to do it!
4. In the almost 20 years that John and I have been married, we have lived in 11 different homes in 4 different towns! We have set a record at our latest location--5 1/2 years in the same house and 8 1/2 years in the same town! Woo Hoo!!
5. I come from a family with 4 children, but I grew up with many, many cousins. My mom came from a family with 10 kiddos and my dad's family had 6 kiddos! That's 28 aunts and uncles (including spouses) with 2 or more children each!
I'm carrying on my grandparents' tradition...soon we will have 6 kiddos in our house!!
6. I love to run for exercise. But...I've only run in one race. I am a very competitive person and will not run in a race I don't think I can win. Sad, I know. The one race I competed in, I did not win, but I beat my husband!! Ahhh, victory!
7. I love to do crossword puzzles! I have won my husband over to crosswords. Every night before we turn off the lights to go to sleep, we wind down with crossword puzzles--we each have our own books! It's soo romantic! (O:
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS UNTIL OUR COURT DATE!!!! PLEASE PRAY WITH ME!!!
**UPDATE ON COURT DATE**
It looks like we will not make it through court on Friday. There is additional paperwork that is being required. This means we will have a new court date issued for late November.

7 comments:
Love this list! And I love snickers too (horrible sweet tooth) but I only want em frozen!! But if I know there are in that freezer, well, they aren't for long! Halloween is a very tough time of year for me!
Praying for you this Friday, praying for a pass in court! M
I love your 7. I am praying hard for you.
Lori, I am so, so sorry to hear your court news. My friend and I got together this morning for breakfast and to pray. We prayed for your family. May you feel God's peace as you try to deal with this news.
Hugs, Kathy
Lori,
That was sooo fun! I am glad you played - I was laughing (in a good way)as I read each once. Well done! I must say that I have never heard anyone enjoying Snickers quite like you do. I will always think of you when I see one!!!
Thank you for your kind words. They meant a lot - I sincerely mean that. I am still holding out hope for good news for you on Friday. I am saying prayers for all of us.
Rebecca
Hang in there...
I like your seven things :) The Snickers thing is one of the weirdest things I've heard of though.
So sorry about court. It really stinks. Hopefully we'll get new court dates as soon as possible!
Wow, I never thought of trying to eat a Snickers that way! Sounds challenging.
Post a Comment