We just heard from our wonderful caseworker from Gladney, Mary T. Our new court date is set for December 1st. We are doing amazingly well with this. When we finally make it through court and get to travel to Ethiopia to pick up our girls, it will be a super exciting surprise!!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Good things come to those who wait? I don't know about that, but I do know that God is good and He will do amazing things!
Thanks for all who are praying with us!!

13 comments:
Do you know why?? I know that it's none of my business.....we are waiting on our second court date too. I was just wondering what kind of things could go wrong???
Our is in Nov. I am really praying that we make and and our baby can be home for Christmas.
Michelle
We're December 1st as well. Praying you guys through this!!
Many thought and prayers sent your way!
Do you know if this applies to all of us?? Is this something new for all adoptions?? Should I be asking my agency to make sure we have EVERYTHING???
Thank you so much for lettine me know. We already missed one court. I really want to make it through our next.
Michelle
Sharing another court date with you...continuing to pray for your family! Maybe we will celebrate Christmas together in Ethiopia:)
agggh, A tough day for so many of you. I am so sorry, but let me compliment you on your amazing great attitude. It's not easy to come by and I'm impressed. A great example of detachment in the right sense: waiting on God's time even when it's not yours. Bless you. Praying for you still and will. M
I will be here to celebrate when you all pass court. I love your attitude and say Amen to God's peace! He is worthy of our trust. He showed us that today. Our son turns 18 on Dec 1 and God provided in His perfect time.
It is so hard to wait on God's timing, isn't it? It WILL happen and oh happy day when those girls are yours!!
I am encouraged tonight as I check in on you all and you are testifying to the Lord caring for ya'll through this time. Thank you, GOD!!! You can count on us to continue praying and trusting with you that one of these days soon you will hear that it's all cleared through and you'll be on that glorious trip!!!
Much love,
Shelly
Many blessings to you all during this time. Praying for peace in the waiting.
I don't know what to say except great attitude and I'll be praying that this time will be IT! God speed!
I know what you mean. There have been several days where I have taken the wait better... and a few days where I was a total wreck. Esp. the day I got the e-mail to expect our wait to be longer than anticipated. I don't know what it'll be like when court comes around. I'd like to pass first go around but I am sure it will take a few tries... Right now if I could only get that referral! :) I can't wait to hear you've passed court. I think that helps a lot of days too- to hear that other families are being united! Its nice to have everyone in the blog world to lean on and we know what eachother is going through more or less.
Great news. Isn't it nice to know you have another date and when it is? It will all be worth the wait. At least that is what I tell myself.
Post a Comment