First of all I have to say that our court date is 1 week and 1 day away--but who's really keeping track? OK--I AM!! I think about it every day, several times the day!
In other news.... today is my birthday!! I am still 30 something....ok 39 to be exact. I've never been one to try to hide my age. I still love birthdays!
I only have 2 requests for this birthday--that I don't have to cook or clean! I'll let you know how that goes! (O:

11 comments:
Happy Birthday, my new friend! Is there any way you could go to court earlier? Since they opened early. Just hoping and praying for you. I will take pictures from the cooking class. If we get recipes, I will post those, too. Have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday! I hope you get to lay around in sweats and house slippers and relax! I can't wait to hear about court!
Me! Me! I am keeping track for both of us!!!
Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you get your two requests!
Rebecca
Birthdays are for celebrating! Happy happy birthday! Enjoy every minute and I am hoping and praying you get a belated bday present, by 8 days to be exact!!! Enjoy your day!
Yeah.....happy birthday!!!!!! Wishing you a WONDERFUL day.
Oh Lori, Happy Birthday! I never knew so many Lori's in my life until blogworld happened!!!
Thirty nine isn't bad... I'm right behind you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't wait for your court date! :) So exicitng! Soon you'll be on your way! :)
Happy Birthday!!!! Hoping for a successful court date!
Happy Birthday!
The best gift would be a succesful court date, right? Right! So hopeful!
Happy Birthday! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Looking forwarding to hearing your news about passing court!
Happy 39th - for real :) Hoping this Friday gives you the best present ever! Prayers for all of us in court!
Post a Comment