Only 7 days until we find out if we pass through court and get to travel or need more paperwork and get a new court date. We DO NOT want that last one to happen!!!
We received an update on our daughters. They are doing well. They have struggled with a minor skin condition and an ear infection, but have been treated and are healthy again. When asked what they wanted to say to their new family (that's us!), they said, "That we love them very much , and for them to get over here!"
Hopefully we'll be there soon!

8 comments:
We will be thinking of you all week. We really can not wait to "meet" the girls.
something fun to think about in the meantime ... you have been tagged
Oh I am so excited for you!!!! I hope you hear good news very soon!
No words.....just prayers, excitement, and anticipation for you!!!!!!!!!!
Blessings my friend,
Kristy
oh...i tagged you too! :)
Love this update!! Cannot wait until you are united with your children waiting for you in Ethiopia!! :) This is the big week! Keep us all posted. Much love, Shelly
I know your getting close to court so to take your mind off of things for a second or two I tag you. I'll post everything from work tomorrow. I tried tonight and no luck.
3 more days....I am praying for success all around! Hope we get to meet in Ethiopia!
Post a Comment