Monday, August 4, 2008

Pray for Good News!

We are really really really hoping and praying for good news this week! Please pray that all goes well and we (along with many others) will make it through court this week! This will be our last chance before the courts close for the rainy season. If we don't make it through now, we probably won't be able to travel until November or later! Ugh--I don't know if I could handle that!

In other news....
Our son Derek is in Wyoming on a youth trip this week. He will be gone for 8 days total. It was very difficult for him to leave, but we hear he's having a great time! I, on the other hand, miss him very much. He's my little buddy who's always around. Kayla said today that it seems like he's been gone forever.
Kayla is leaving tomorrow to go to a game in Kansas City with a friend. She'll only be gone for 2 days. She's 18 and I still worry about her!
Nathan started band camp this week at school. Oh my gosh, is it actually that time again! The summer flew by! That surprises me that I feel that way since there were many days that d-r-u-g by!!
Emma's still as busy as usual. Her most recent accomplishment is being able to pump her legs and swing all by herself. She had to show everyone in the family--she has quite a large audience!

5 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Praying for lots of good news!!!

Adoption Cubed said...

I am praying for you all. You are never far from my thoughts!
Rebecca

Amber said...

I'm praying for you. I can't wait to hear the good news!

Wolfemom said...

Hoping court goes well for you. Keep us posted.

Shelly Roberts said...

PRAYING with you guys!!!!! Much love~ Shelly