Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No opinion.

Well, they did not issue an opinion on our case, so it looks like we'll have to wait until October for our next court date. I choose now to believe that my girls are in God's hands. His plans are not mine...obviously.

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

praying. praying. praying.

{B} said...

So sorry you guys didn't make it through...we are praying the the next few months just fly by.

Adoption Cubed said...

Lori,
My heart goes out to your family. You are in my thoughts.
Rebecca

Sparkz said...

Wow I am so sorry. They mentioned that someone would stay there for the cases that hadn't went through b/c all of what has went on. Did they decide not to do that. Is it for sure not until October? That's awfull. They can't do anything tomrrow. I can't beleive it... Again I'm sorry.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I am so sorry. What heartbreaking news. I will be praying for your family.

coffeemom said...

I am so sorry. I hate this for you and wish I could make it easier. But they are truly in God's hands and mind and heart and He knows. Them. and YOu. ANd this will pass and you will be together. But waiting is so hard. I will pray for comfort and courage and perseverance for you all. God bless you.

emily said...

So sorry. I know this is so hard to think about waiting longer. His plans are often so different from our own- hard to understand why. May you cling to the truths of scripture right now.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9 gave me great comfort when we lost our first referral.

Shelly Roberts said...

Know that I'm praying for you through this wait. Will be checkin' in to see how you're all doing and as you get updates on your precious kiddos during this wait. Much love, Shelly

Wolfemom said...

I am reminded that God loves them even more than we do! I'm sorry you did not get good news today!

J, A, T and Y said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear your news. We are praying for you all!

Sara said...

I'm sorry. What heartbreaking news. Saying a prayer for you tonight.

Natalie Fournet said...

We are so sad right along with you all....hoping and praying that these days go by quickly!

~Laura~ said...

Yep, His plans are higher than ours but it doesn't make the waiting any easier. Praying for you.

Amber said...

I'm so sorry. You all are in my prayers.