We received an update on our precious girls yesterday. I always get so excited to hear about them and see new pictures of them. They are so beautiful--they are perfect! I can't wait to hold them and tell them how much I love them.
Ironically, these updates also bring with them a little sadness. What are our little girls thinking? Do they understand what is going on? Do they know they have a family here that loves them so very much already? We've told them in our letters, but what does that mean to them?
My dear friend, Kristy, is taking a package to my daughters for me this week. I know she'll give them hugs and kisses for us and will tell them about us and how we love and care for them. Will they understand or will it just be more toys and pictures from someone who says they'll be there soon?
My prayer today is for them. God bless them and give them peace and joy!

6 comments:
It must be so hard for you and for them. Let's pray that September will fly by and October will hold good news for the family. I can't wait to see them in the family photo :)
Such a hard wait. They may not realize now how much they are wanted and loved - but I know they'll know once they come home with you guys! You are so privileged to have the rest of their lives to love on them!
So nice to get those updates. I am hoping for one soon! :)
Thank God for updates! That is what helped us through too! I am so anxious for you to bring your girls home.
I can't imagine how hard it is for you to wait knowing they are waiting for you. Hang in there, the wait won't be much longer.
Julie
Its getting closer to the court dates again. I hope you'll have your girls home soon! Glad you can have some communication with them though.
Post a Comment