Monday, August 11, 2008

New Court Date...

Along with many other families, we heard from our caseworker that we have a new court date. It will be October 17th. If we pass on the 17th, we'll be able to travel 2-3 weeks later. Until then, we hope to send the girls lots of presents, pictures and letters with other traveling families.

We are excited to get updates and pictures (and maybe even video) of our girls! This will help us make it through until we get to go and see them in person. That will be a VERY special day indeed!

10 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Congrats on your court date!!!

Rebecca said...

Yay, yay, and yay! October 17th sounds like it's going to be a great day :)

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

I have no words for you....just tears. (I can hardly type this!)Oh, what a hard hard road. Your family means so much to me and I will be sure to love on your girls and let them know how much their family loves them while we are there! I promise to load up on pictures and anything else that you'd like. I'm here for you!
Much Love,
Kristy

Wolfemom said...

Yeah... yeah!! God is good!

Jen said...

Just got back from a few weeks away. I was so sorry to hear that you did not get an opinion. We will continue to pray for your family and the girls.

Mrs. Kensington said...

We are headed to Ethiopia in two weeks. We would love to bring back a video of your baby for you. Email me
jandc@j-and-c-family.net

LISA said...

Hopefully all will go well in October.I know and understand how badly you want to get to your new daughters.

Jen said...

You are being so strong. Hang in there. We are keeping your family in our prayers.

Mom to many said...

Oh my goodness - you sound so brave and calm about this whole thing. I would be a "case." God always puts us through these waits for a reason, just wish we knew why, huh? My prayers go out to you. And, before you know it, it will be October 17 -

Shelly Roberts said...

Hi Lori! Think of you guys often as you wait for October. Praying for you all and your girls on this journey. Can you email me? I'd like to send you some info. Thanks!! robertsfamily@mlgc.com Blessings~ Shelly