Friday, September 5, 2008

Blog Re-Union

I'm so excited about next year's blog re-union. I appreciate the wonderful people organizing this exciting event.

I've said it before and will probably say it again...I am NOT a writer. This is definitely a gift that God decided not to give me. (My daughter, however, is a journalism major...ironic, huh?!) But, anyway, this blog has been a wonderful way to journal about our adoption process and to meet other families experiencing the same emotional ups and downs. The support I feel just by reading about other's experiences has been invaluable! I have enjoyed watching so many families with so many different life stories travel to the wonderful land of Ethiopia and bring home their beautiful children. I look forward to being able to meet many of you face to face.

6 comments:

Adoption Cubed said...

I am (not so secretly) hoping that our paths might cross during our trips to Ethiopia. If not, we hope to see you ALL at the Re-Union.

It has been a true delight to follow along with your blogging journal.
Rebecca

Jen said...

While, I too would love to meet you in Ethiopia...that would mean you and your little ones waited too long. I will have to settle for the re-union.

I hope the week went well with kids settled into school/ college. I absolutely agree about blogging. I am not a writer either but the friendships that I have made have been surprisingly wonderful.
Jen

J, A, T and Y said...

We would LOVE to go to the blog re-union. It looks like so much fun!

Jen said...

Lori,
It is too bad he is not teaching the A&P class that I am in, I am use to goofy. Hard copy of homestudy came today! Yeah! We need to proofread and correct a few errors (Zach's age, my sisters age) but then it should be off to Gladney! I am so excited.
Jen
j.jennifermorgan@comcast.net

Rebecca said...

It IS going to be sooo fun!

darci said...

How fun-a reunion of bloggers. what a blast. :) thanks for stopping by my blog and for the COMMENT! I'll come back and read some more of your story. How exciting that you are looking at travelling in a short while. you have a beautiful family. how old will your newest ones be? congrats! darci