I finally got my kids' first day of school pics on the computer!! Woohoo!! This is a big year.....Nathan is a senior, Derek is a freshman, Faven is in 3rd grade and Emma and Diborah are in Kindergarten! It's my first year with all of my kiddos in school and no job!! I felt a bit guilty as I went to the post drop off 'kleenex and coffee', an activity planned by the school for parents of kindergarteners to gather and talk and hide their sad tears from their younguns. I didn't belong, because I was excited and looking for the pompons!! :) The past couple of years have taken alot out of me emotionally and physically and I was looking forward to the break! I have to say, after the first full week of school, I'm still relishing the 'free time'!
With that said, I have decided to look for a job. Call me crazy, but I'm looking forward to working outside of the home and possibly talking to
adults! Yeah!!
Here are those pictures: (not sure how the ever elusive Derek got out the door without getting his picture taken, but.....he did! grrrr!!!)
Nathan (posing with Dibo)

And with Faven

Faven

Diborah

Emma

The Three Musketeers

And the Drop Off
7 comments:
OH MY!!! .... the new hair .... gorgeous. I am still kicking myself that I didn't have you show me a cornrow while you were here ... because I am totally "cornrow disaster". Sigh. ;)
Shelly, I guess we'll just have to plan another time to get together and do cornrows!! I would love to teach you to do cornrows and you could teach me those awesome twists!! :)
They are beautiful. Too bad you don't live close...I would be over with coffee and muffins:) enjoy your peace and quiet
Thanks, Jen! Coffee and muffins would be fun for sure!!
Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I agree with you on the classrooms. I wisely split my two children up going into first grade so they would stay out of trouble:)
Cute kids! I'm sure you were excited : ) You deserve a break!
You're kids are beautiful! It was great to meet you in DC too!!!!
Blessings,
Kim
Post a Comment