When God created me, I think He forgot the creative gene! I can imagine God mixing his 'Lori potion'....all of those things that would become me. He threw in some analytical, logical and methodical. I guess He wanted to make sure I could follow a recipe, and, well, I can! :)
Either the bottle of creativity was lost behind the other bottles, or He was just plum out!!
That just makes me appreciate the creative and artistic talents of others all the more!!
Over the next 2-4 weeks, I would like to share with you the magical artistic talent of my high school friend, Kelly Eddington. I mentioned her in my last post. She met me in our home town, found an incredible tree to pose my 6 beautiful children beside and took several pictures of them. Together, we picked the ones that captured their beauty and personality the best and she has begun to work her magic with watercolors!! That's right....she is painting my children using watercolors!!
So far, she has completed Diborah.....
I may not be artistic, but even I know that this is good!!!! One down....five to go....I can't wait!


6 comments:
OMW! I love it so much I went to her site to check it out. Beautiful!
God didn't bless me with any creativity either :)
But, oh my goodness! This is amazing. I absolutely love the watercolor. Does she do these for hire?
Rebecca....yes she does. You can go to her website linked in my previous post. I am still amazed at how incredible it is!!
Wow, it's fabulous! What a wonderful thing for you to have! Can't wait to see the others.
That is just STUNNING! Wow, I can't wait the see the rest, too....how talented! and what a beautiful little Diborah! It's like a photo, but not....
Wow! That is beautiful! I love the color and how vibrant it is.
Post a Comment