Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow we will know if our girls are officially our daughters! Wow!
I so hope that we will be able to post pictures of the new members of the Simmons household!

I have appreciated all of the encouragement and prayers from the few who read this blog! (o: It has helped me immensely through this process! God bless you all!

8 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

We will be saying many prayers tonight for a successful court for your family!

Nicholas said...

Wow! I'll be praying for you like NOW since their time is 8 hours from ours (mine) on the east coast!

I can't wait to celebrate with your sweet family with the good news!

Adoption Cubed said...

Not much longer until tomorrow! I have been thinking about you and counting down the days with you! I will be saying prayers for you.
Rebecca

Natalie Fournet said...

Praying for you tonight! Hoping for good news...and anxious to see the pictures!

Amber said...

Yeah, I can't wait to hear! I am praying...

Jen said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers this morning.

Rebecca said...

Praying for today!! I can't wait to read the good news!

coffeemom said...

praying for you today, and have been. High high hopes! love m