ONE WEEK until our next court date! I was convinced in October that I would never get excited about another court date. Guess what--I was wrong! How can I not be excited about the possibility of these 2 girls officially becoming my daughters?! How can I not be excited about the possibility of being able to travel to Ethiopia and hold these two girls in my arms after looking at their pictures for 6 months?! I AM excited!
5 comments:
Yea!!! It will be over before you know it and you'll have your girls! :) I would be excited too, actually... I am SO excited for you! I can't wait to hear about your trip. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm?!?
Lori,
Yeah!!! I think that I will rename the girls Faith and Grace. You have handled the wait with both. I have a great feeling about the third date. It is time to get those girls home and settled into their new family. I will be thinking of you this week:)
Third time WILL BE a charm! I can't wait till next Monday!
I am so excited for you too! Hoping and praying for Monday!
I'm excited, too! I am counting the days. I am keeping you in my prayers!
Rebecca
Post a Comment