Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Special Surprise

Oh my goodness...I just got to see the most precious thing! I wish I could share it with you, because I'm sure you would agree. It is a video clip of my two sweet girls each saying 'I love you!' I'm sure you can just imagine how many times I've watched it!

The second most precious thing was watching Emma play the video clip over and over again with a big smile on her face! She is excited about meeting her sisters and talks about them all of the time! What a treat to be able to see them and hear their sweet voices!

5 days until our court date!

I hope everyone has a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

J, A, T and Y said...

Oh how great...those are the things that make the day a little brighter while we all wait. Wishing you a great thanksgiving!

Rebecca said...

That is awesome! I know how much those things mean! I'm praying for your court date! Happy Thanksgiving! Rebecca

coffeemom said...

Praying for court, high high hopes!! Will be blog stalking......but know that I am praying hard for you guys!! Happy Thanksgiving! Love M