I thought I'd share a picture of the most patient mom in the world. This is a picture I took of a mommy cardinal who built a nest and laid her eggs in a bush only a couple of feet from our backyard deck. I think she did this puposefully to remind me to be patient in the wait for my 'babies'. She knew she'd have to build her nest close to our house and at eye level because I'm not very observant and would never have noticed her otherwise. It is amazing to me that she nested here because we have a full grown boxer who roams our backyard, a cat (declawed) who lounges in the area, and 4 children plus friends who frequent the playground and trampoline back there. Let's not forget about the crazy lady with the camera! Just further comfirmation that she did this for me (after all, it's all about me, right?)!!
We are very excited to hear that the Gladney agency families paperwork is moving again!! We pray that 'things' will go quickly and we will be travelling to get our girls soon. Until then, we will sit and wait...patiently, of course...I did learn from my new cardinal friend--her sacrifice was not in vain!

4 comments:
Great news about Gladney! You must be super-mom with all those kids.
Lori, a beautiful post and a good reminder for all of us. Every day I think about your family and hope you hear news soon.
Rebecca
love this post! i hope you hear good news really soon! your girls are so blessed to be added to your family!
Good deal! I love the picture and post! I hope that you are processed through quickly so you can go get your girls!!!!
Post a Comment