I thought this would be a long weekend, but it's been wonderful. We've kept busy, thanks to family and friends. We had a great day at a friends lake yesterday. The kids had a blast! It was great family time. It's hard to find a time that we can all be together--especially with 4 kids between the ages of 3 and 18! I'll post pictures of that fun excursion later.
Please pray for us as we go into another week with our file still open in the Ethiopian courts. So many feelings to deal with!! I think it's taking a toll on our kids, too!
Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."

6 comments:
Lori,
We are thinking about you and hoping that you get through court soon to bring home your daughters. Are the kids excited? I just looked at your timeline...wow!!!!
Thank you for being so sweet writing on my blog. I am exhausted from the early mornings but also happy because the kids are really having fun. I was scared by the number-7 kids initially; but it actually has gone really smoothly. Today we painted birdhouses and took my oldest to a college recruiting camp for soccer. I'll post pictures later tonight.
We are praying for you and the girls.
Hey Lori!!
Thanks for commenting on our blog, I checked yours out but only briefly last week and wanted to "catch up" on your family in full before commenting to a post!
Well, we just came home from being away for a few days and I want to tell you that I'll be thinking of you this week! And praying too!!
I hope to get a few quiet moments tomorrow to read more about your sweet family!
Lor - NH
I am so glad you had some good family time this past weekend. I know how helpful some nice distraction can be. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Rebecca
Any news? I really can't say much b/c I know nothing will help! I hope that your file is approved soon and you can be on your way. I'll keep it in my prayers!
Thanks so much for the comment on our blog. Waiting is so painful. I really enjoyed reading about your journey up to this point! Can't wait to hear you have good news soon!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment