Thursday, July 17, 2008

They Hatched!


Here's a not so cute picture of our new baby cardinal. Yes, the babies hatched out of their eggs two days ago. I was so hoping that this would be a sign that we were going to pass court yesterday, but no such luck. That would've been a really cool story, though!


We're still waiting for our turn to get the call that says, "MOWA has issued an opinion on your case and you can travel to get your girls!" OK, we're not waiting quite so patiently anymore--John calls a couple of times a day to see if I've heard anything. It's torture! I know that God is in control and His timing is perfect, but I'm still having a hard time not feeling anxious!


I am very happy for the families who have heard that their cases have passed court and that they can travel. I am especially happy for the children who will get to come home to their forever families soon! Praise God for that!


I will leave you with these pictures of my mom and dad cardinal. I can tell they're nervous about me hanging out and taking pictures--I wish I could let them know that I love their little babies and would not do anything to hurt them! Hmmm...do you think God's trying to tell me something?! (o;











2 comments:

Adoption Cubed said...

You have had an amazing view of this new life beginning.

I hope and pray you will get your phone call soon. I know the continued wait must be difficult. You have been in my toughts, daily!! Ok, hourly!! I won't tell you how many times I've checked your blog - I've lost count. You are in my prayers.
Rebecca

Sparkz said...

The baby birds are cute. I wish you could have left that post too.