So...my last post was a little silly. I don't really talk to my laundry and it doesn't talk to me. :) It was just a fun way to say that there is always something that needs to be done--whether you are a stay-at-home mom or a working mother-the chores are neverending and sometimes overwhelming.
Here's something a little more exciting! The painting of my kids is closer to being done!!!! I will present you with the most awesome-est painting of Diborah, Kayla and Derek!!! My friend, Kelly's, paintings are becoming more and more popular, so I'm very excited that I have asked her to paint my children!! Someday, she'll be famous and I will own her best painting EVER!!! :)

She will be taking a break to work on another painting and then will start on Nathan, Faven and Emma. If you can imagine it....they will be on a separate paper to the left of Derek, Kayla and Diborah. The other half of the tree will be in that painting. LOVE IT!! Kelly even painted the kids' names in the bark!! It's not obvious in the picture I posted but will be fun to find once I receive the actual painting! I'm super excited about this purchase as these are the most beautiful people I know!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment