Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fingerprints, finally!

Thank you to all who prayed for Kayla's fingerprint appointment form to come in the mail. This morning about five minutes before we left, we got it!!! I was so excited because I'm sure they wouldn't have fingerprinted her without it! We drove two hours and were fingerprinted rather quickly...it was great. Then, we were able to do some shopping and go out to eat, then race home to catch American Idol....I just love that show. We also had to do some more things to get ready for the baseball tournament this weekend. I think it should be a big success. John has put in a lot of work and it should pay off. Many people have also volunteered their time and resources. We're so thankful for this. We can tell that God is in control! We're still praying for good weather. It's looking good so far.

1 comment:

LISA said...

Email me at lisagharrigan@yahoo.com