Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fingerprint appt., maybe

I was so excited this morning when I got the mail and there was an envelope from CIS. I opened it and found that we could go any Wednesday to get fingerprinted! Since today is Wednesday, I was ready to jump in the car, drive 2 hours and get it done!! Then I realized that Kayla, our 18 year old daughter, needed to be fingerprinted, too, but her form did not come....ouch. My balloon was quickly deflated. Not sure what to do next. I emailed Gladney to get some advice....yes, I bugged poor Mary again. Hopefully, I'll have an answer soon and we can get our fingerprints done next Wednesday.

2 comments:

Jim and Debbie said...

Hi Lori,
I just saw your post on my blog. What are your new daughters names and where are they? If they are in Gladney's care I'm sure I have pictures of them.
Blessings,
Debbie

Jim and Debbie said...

Hi Lori,
I do have pictures for you. Please send me an email at
blessed2bemomof3@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you.
How exciting!
Blessings,
Debbie