Tuesday, April 15, 2008

are we there yet?

Are we there yet? This is what it says on the cover of our adoption photo album. I felt like this was an appropriate title for our adoption journey. We began this 'trip' in January and I feel like we've moved fairly quickly through the paperwork, but it still seems like forever to reach our destination. It reminds me of those trips we would take as a family when I was younger. It was a mere four or five hours from our house to the exciting theme park, Adventureland, but it seemed like it took FOREVER! Lots of waiting...and saying to poor Mom and Dad, "Are we there yet?"
Mom and Dad are now Tonia and Mary from Gladney and Kate from KBS dossier. I appreciate their patience so much as I crawl through this process!
I hope this blog helps to keep everyone up to date on what's going on with our adoption and helps others just beginning to see the light as other blogs have done for me!

No comments: