Well, it's been one week since we got fingerprinted for CIS. Wow, time sure has flown by!! It helps so much to keep busy. The tournament took up a lot of time and we have another one at the end of May. Did I mention that we have to make it through high school graduation first?! I can't believe our little girl is graduating from high school. You know how people say "they grow up so fast" and "she'll be grown before you know it" ? I'm so there! I can remember when people would say that and I would think 'yeah, yeah, whatever'. Well, they were right!
Of course, we have to have a graduation party.....any suggestions? We're thinking the perfect graduation present would be two new sisters and a plane ticket to Ethiopia!

2 comments:
I hate waiting to get the results of the CIS fingerprints back. I hope they come fast but I have been told they can take up to 6 months. I sure hope they don't take that long!
A plane ticket and some quarters for doing laundry or going on late night food runs! I was given a bag of quarters and they ended up being a very valued posession. They came in really handy when I was a starving college student and ANYTHING on the dollar menu was prized or when I had worn everything in my wardrobe a few times! ;)
The busy-ness of life is nice to keep your mind occupied during these waits. Just think, you are one week closer to having your CIS approval! I hope you have results soon!!!!
I think a trip to Ethiopia could be a life-changing, life-defining trip for a high school graduate. Sharing some of those experiences with two sisters would be icing on the cake!
Rebecca
Post a Comment