
I started this blog over 2 years ago!!!! TWO years!!! That seems impossible!!! I started it to journal our adoption process. But, so much more awesomeness came from it!! I 'met' SO many wonderful, caring, giving, passionate people who were taking or had taken the a similar path our family had taken. I grew to lean on my blog friends for support, whether it be through emails, facebook, phone calls, or just by simply reading their blogs.
Then, life happened and I fell out of the blog world. Four children all at different stages of life and two new children trying to adapt created a whole new chaos for this family!! It would seem that this would be the best time to stay connected with the people who could understand and relate to my trials. I had to choose....be honest about my trials, pretend that all was peachy, or hide. I guess in a way, I chose to hide.
But, I'm back. My goal is to first of all change the look of my blog. Any suggestions? Then, I would like to re-connect with the people who became so dear to me and who continue to share the same passion for the people in Ethiopia and for adoption in general.
~"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."~ Maria Robinson

4 comments:
I'm so glad you have come back to blogland! We have so many similarities in our family make up... we even had to start a new adoption so we could have six kids too! Keep posting. :)
Welcome back old friend:)
You're back! I'm glad :)
It is hard juggling kids at so many different stages, having so many different needs, and also taking care of you, your spouse and that relationship. Glad you feel good about being back in the blog world. I am looking forward to keeping more in touch!
Rebecca
Post a Comment