GOOFY!!! That's how I would describe these 3 princesses!!!! I was SO afraid that Halloween would spook them so badly that they would not be able to sleep at night. I was wrong!! They thoroughly enjoyed their first Halloween together!! Who cares about the scary monsters and chainsaw murderers and grim reapers when you can get loads and loads of CANDY?!!! This American tradition rocks!! (o:

5 comments:
Cute!
Cute, cute girls!! So glad they loved it!
Thanks for reaching out to me... I am completely new to this whole blogging thing! Your family is beautiful!
just now seeing your babies all dressed up... CUTIEEEESSSSS!!!!!!
Hi! I just noticed your comment on Kristy's blog (A Tale of Six Blessings & Counting) and you mentioned friends from GB. At first I thought you meant Great Britain. Now I'm sure you mean the small town in Kansas where our friends, the Williams, live. Were you referencing them and their travel date on Dec. 7th? Our husbands went to med school together. If this is the family you are referring to, let me know. I wish they had a blog site as well!! Nice to "meet" you guys!
Tanya Pruitt (in Utah)
Post a Comment