Due to family situations, I have decided that it is time that this blogging chapter of my life come to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the encouragement and support that I have received from the many people I have 'met' and the friends I have made in the blogging community. If any one of you would like to stay in touch, my email address is ldsimmons69@yahoo.com. I will miss you all! May God bless you on your life's journey! Please pray for me!
As Diborah has been known to say when she is finished with something...The End.

13 comments:
Sad to hear it... I have enjoyed your blog so much!
Aww, I'm sad to hear it, too. Hope all is well!
I will miss you too!
The author of this blog is one of the most amazing women to ever live.
Life just got very busy, didn't it? We're going to miss you! Can you throw us some pictures now and then? Enjoy your family and be well.
Jenny
Aw. I will miss checking in on you all. I understand...but selfishly, am sorry to see you go! YOu know how to reach me tho, by phone or email, so please stay connected! I will keep you all on my prayer list, anyhow.
Best wishes!! M
I'm so sad Lori!! But, I do understand. We'll definitely have to keep in touch :)
:-( There you have it....my sad face....so you better keep in touch via e-mail! I totally understand. I am always late on blogging and haven't found anything interesting enough to top my last post so I reduse to post until I do! :-)
Blessings,
Kristy
Aw....so sad to read this. Wishing you and your family all the best.
Selfishly, I felt a great loss when I read this. I will miss reading your stories and seeing the pictures of your family. But I am glad you are doing what is right for your family. I do want to keep up with you!
Continued prayers...
Rebecca
Aw! I will miss your updates. Feel free to email me as well. I will miss the pictures :(
Oh, I was just checking on your family. I totally understand putting the blog to bed. We were just about to do that several months ago when we learned we were to adopt again. So, our blog continues, but I am sure we will be ending it months after our family is united, too.
Take care!
I understand I just can't keep up w/anything and wonder how so many out there keep up with what they do. I'll miss reading your blog! Keep in touch chelseandavid@hotmail.com
Post a Comment