Sunday, April 19, 2009

I feel so out of the loop since I haven't been able to blog for a long time! The Simmons family has been very busy! We celebrated Emma and Diborah's 4th birthday! It's hard to believe they are FOUR!! Look at these beauties with their cakes. They were a little sick during their party, but nothing a little tylenol couldn't help!














We celebrated Easter--it was so fun to watch the girls color their first easter eggs, have their first easter egg hunt and ....the highlight....wear their beautiful new dresses!!

































They also had their first dance recital!!! They were absolutely gorgeous! Of course their dance routines were so cute.
How exciting it is to watch these three experience all of this together! This would not be possible if at some point in our lives, the seed had not been planted to consider adoption. For that not to happen would've been a shame!!

11 comments:

Jen said...

So cute! I have missed you on your blog. I love hearing what the Simmons are up to. the three of them look like the three musketeers.

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

What a sweet post! I love to see your girls.
Love,
Kristy

Paula said...

Love the pictures! My youngest daughter, Anna, turned 15 this week... she had a Barbie cake like that when she was about four too! The Easter dresses are adorable. :)

Mom to many said...

Oh how beautiful you all look together! It has been awhile since I have checked on you and your new additions. Looks like things are plugging along... a family of 8, wow. THat is simply amazing. I am so glad to see the girls seem to be adjusting well.

Selena said...

Glad to "hear" your last sentence. I sometimes fear someone will shoot the monkeys. (: It looks like the girls have a lot going on. Hope you are getting some R&R in there too.

Rebecca said...

I love your princesses/dancers! Sweet sisters!

Nikki said...

Love seeing pictures of your precious family. They look so big! Beautiful girls. Thanks for posting. It is very encouraging in these last days/weeks of waiting.

And we are so thankful that God planted a seed of adoption and others have lived the example for us! Including you guys!

Have a great day!

J, A, T and Y said...

How Sweet!!!

Jennifer said...

just very, very cute!!! love the dresses!

Ryan & Abby said...

The girls looks great!
-Ryan

Sparkz said...

The eggs are so pretty. I would be proud too! :)