Friday, April 3, 2009

4 Years Old!


The ball is tomorrow! We will be celebrating my two little princesses 4th birthdays together--their birthdays are just 9 days apart! This will be Diborah's first birthday in America and Emma's first birthday sharing it with a sister! Hopefully everyone will be well for the occasion! Diborah's temp reached 103 last night and Emma's has hovered around 100. But, schedules are tight, the cakes are made, the ball must go on!

11 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh, I hope they're feeling better by tomorrow! What an adorable picture, and Diborah's braids and beads look beautiful! Make sure you post party pics!

Paula said...

Happy birthday to your girls! Four is my favorite age. :)

Jen said...

Happy birthday to you Mom! What a cute idea. I hope they all feel great.

Jennifer said...

I am certain they will feel 100 percent tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about the party and see pics! They are both so adorable. Happy Birthday Diborah and Emma!

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Emma and Diborah!

Rebecca said...

Have so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the pretty princesses!

Nikki said...

I do hope you post birthday pictures! Hope it is a wonderful ball for two very special princesses!

Adoption Cubed said...

Oooh, what fun! Happy, happy birthdays little princesses! Have fun at the ball!
Rebecca

J, A, T and Y said...

Sending a double Happy Birthday!!!

Jen said...

I have missed you!!! Thanks for your comment. I trust all is well and that the girls recovered. Did they ever have their princess ball?

Farmboy and Buttercup said...

Great sense of humor -- the ball must go on. Hope all went well.

Hope the adjusting is settling down.

Hey, I was looking at your timeline, and realized you have had the girls aboutr 4 months. That is how long we had our twins when we were asked to adopt their little sister. Looking back on it, and seeing how much more comfortable and adjusted we all are now, it is amazing to see that we actually said yes back then. I bet you know what I mean.

Take care!