Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures

Thought I'd share a few pictures to show what we've been doing....
Here are the 3 amigos/3 musketeers/3 stooges? I can't decide... It's Emma, Katy (my niece), and Diborah. They are 'cheering' at Derek's basketball game!
Emma and Diborah are always ready for a photo op!
Faven, Emma and Diborah wearing their Ethiopian dresses to church for the first time!

I finally got Derek to pose with his sisters for a picture. As you can tell, he is a very serious guy!



One of very few pictures of me with Faven and Diborah. We are in the 'fish house' at the zoo.








4 comments:

Adoption Cubed said...

Derek makes an appearance! In a picture with his younger sisters, no less!

It is always so good to see your beautiful children in pictures. Hope you all are well.
Rebecca

Jennifer said...

They are too cute in their cheerleader outfits!
Thanks, Derek, for making an appearance; your sunglasses are stunning!

John Simmons said...

Lori,

You are a beautiful woman! I need to take more pics of you and the girls.

Rebecca said...

The cheerleader outfits are too cute on the girls! I love your girls in their Ethiopian traditional dresses too. Cute, cute family. :)