Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was great. We spent the day at a baseball tournament watching our youngest son play 2nd baseman and pitcher. When I got home I was surprised by my older two children with a clean house, flowers, presents and a cake. Wow!! They're awesome! I couldn't help thinking about our other two daughters in Ethiopia. I'm so excited about them being here next Mother's Day, celebrating with us! I also thought of their mother in Ethiopia...how difficult it must have been for her to take her precious daughters to an orphanage. My hear aches for her!

2 comments:

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

What a blessing it is to celebrate Mother's Day in such a wonderful and relaxing way! Imagine next year.......we'll both be blessed and busy Mommies to six!!!!
Blessings,
Kristy

Mom to many said...

Wow - can't wait to see these adorable girls. What is the status of the whole adoption?