Monday, May 19, 2008

Graduation




Well, I made it through graduation weekend! I actually had a lot of fun. We had a great turnout for our party, and the scrapbook was a big hit. My baby girl is officially out of school. Now it's on to college!


On the adoption front, we received an update on our girls from Mary. That was very exciting!! We have their sizes and we're ready to shop! We were also able to send them a letter telling them all about their new family!! We'll also be sending some gifts with a traveling family this week. Lots of things are happening....how bout a court date?!

4 comments:

Mom to many said...

Hi Mary,
We got our referral on May 9, so we have been waiting 1 1/2 weeks for the date to go to court. We are not going there for the court preceedings, but after we make it through court we travel in about 4 weeks... I can't WAIT@!!! I feel like my baby is growing up without me. I know it will be soon, but I tend to be impatient at times.

Mom to many said...

OH MY GOODNESS - I so meant LORI. I don't know who I was even thinking about. So sorry. So you have to wait for a court date as well, if you already have your referral... I suppose so, huh?

LISA said...

Ahhh, I wish you would hurry and get your court date!Can't wait to see their little faces!
Love the graduation pic! Beautiful!

Adoption Cubed said...

Teach me your ways, o multi-tasking mom! I can't believe all you had going on these past couple of months - and more adventure awaits!

Yeah! on the updates on the girls! I know what gifts those bits of information can be!

The graduation picture is a great one of your family. LOVE your haircut!
Rebecca