I wasn't expecting to receive our approval this soon, so imagine my surprise when I got the mail and saw an envelope from Homeland Security. My first thought was...what went wrong with the fingerprints! But, the envelope actually contained our I171H!!! Yaaaaaay!! I was so excited that I called John at work. We're getting it notarized and sent off to Kate today! Thanks to all who have been praying for us!!
4 comments:
I just found your blog from a comment you left on someone else's - can't wait to read more about your journey. We are waiting for a little girl from Ethiopia, too. I am so impressed that you have four of your own and are going to adopt two! I could not talk my husband into any more than ONE (for now). Welcom and I'll keep reading more!
Yeah! What good news to get your CIS approval back so soon!!! Is this all you were lacking for your dossier? You're getting closer! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Rebecca
Yayyy!!! I knew it would be fast!
Yipppeeeee!
What WONDERFUL news!
You'll have your girls home in no time!
Blessings,
Kristy
Post a Comment